We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hyundai Genesis

Torque

Hyundai genesis 3.8 v6 or 4.6 liter V8 sedan.

These two car's have gotten tons of support

And have won many awards...

There basicaly the must have car of 2009-2010 until the V10 equss shows up.

I mean why not.. Genesis coupe 3.6 is way better then the 350z imho...Has the body lines of an austin martin, And is just a dream to drive..

And the car of the year Big luxo sedan hyundai genesis 4.6 liter V8 sedan, I mean.. the Lexus GS is pretty much useless now that this thing has come out. (faster, better looking, Lexicon stereo...... Way bigger...

Can some one please Put these car's in this game, i mean seriously. With all the hype of these cars im surprised there is not a mod for tdu yet..

I tryed my best trying to model a genesis 4.6 sedan from scratch, But it turned out for zmodler to crash...As soon as i was nearing the finish... :( Also i did not save.

I desperately want these car's in tdu, I am willing to help.. I just need them in this game, i have that and im complete.

I even have the blueprints i was using.

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p394/spoolingpoppcorn/HyundaiGenesisBP-1.jpg 512 by 512 so its Ready for Zmodler...I just need some help.

Body lines of an Aston Martin???

I strongly suggest a trip to your local Eye Doctor.....

It looks more like a BMW 6 series from the sides than ANY Aston I've ever laid eyes on.....

The coupe has a little variation of DB9 body lines on the roof lining and side profiling (IMO)keyword (imo). But any way Please keep this ontopic

Guest turbo lag

Yeah that's the problem. I doubt somebody made that model for TDU specifically, it was probably locked because the author didn't allow a convert for public release. Shame though, looked like a really nice model. :(

Yeah that's the problem. I doubt somebody made that model for TDU specifically, it was probably locked because the author didn't allow a convert for public release. Shame though, looked like a really nice model. :(
Dude...I weep tears of sadness, That was a car that changed the way the automotive world thought about korean car's... And that model look's stunning.... So much better then that GS..