We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Installation Issue

SeohJB

I'm sure this is already been posted somewhere but i'm too lazy to look for it.

I followed the install guide to a T, to my knowledge, but i'm still having issues launching game, when I launch the  game I noticed the launcher shows the NAT Type as unchecked and the circle and name are grayed out.

When I click play it gives me a popup stating that the software must be authenticated. (Pic Related)

I would appreciate any help you guys have to offer.

Thank you in advance.

Issue.png.1e1259cf20c1960cd8255f7faa86070a.png

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

It sounds like you're experiencing some connectivity issues with your game launcher. The NAT Type being unchecked and grayed out suggests that there might be an issue with your network configuration, particularly with port forwarding or firewall settings.

To resolve this, you can try the following steps:

Check your firewall settings: Make sure that your firewall is not blocking the game launcher or the game itself. You may need to add exceptions for both the launcher and the game executable.

Port forwarding: Ensure that the necessary ports for the game are forwarded on your router. You can usually find this information on the game's support website or forums.

Router settings: Double-check your router settings to ensure that UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) is enabled. This allows devices on your network to automatically open the necessary ports for online gaming.

Restart your router and PC: Sometimes, simply restarting your router and PC can resolve connectivity issues by refreshing the network connections.

Update your game launcher: Make sure that your game launcher is up-to-date. Sometimes, outdated versions can cause compatibility issues.

Verify game files: If you're using a platform like Steam, there might be an option to verify the integrity of game files. This can help fix any corrupted or missing files that might be causing the authentication error.

Contact support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, consider reaching out to the game's support team for further assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps tailored to your situation. You can also contact on Whatsapp

I hope one of these suggestions helps you get back into the game! Let me know if you need further assistance.