We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Project Torque?

Jacob

well i used to play it and i liked it.My mate re downloaded 2 days ago and im going to grab a copy of the install.exe files from him so i dont have to download the game too so when i get round to it.It should be good

but it was a fun game to play takes a while to get stuff in it but that was a while ago dont know if it has changed.

Guest turbo lag

I play this sometimes, but I find it very, very hard to compete when you start off which is why I've mostly given up on this. Physics are pretty good for something free, but the updates are just stupidly disruptive.

• 1 month later...

Hey all. New here.

PT isn't bad. The physics are very good for a free game; real cars are being added; cars are very mod able and upgradeable (appearance, engine, tires, ect.). Overall the game is great and there are many tracks (graphics are great too), but the only thing I don't care for is the time it takes to buy cars and build up your status/category/money ect - being more of a non-drifting jump-in sim type of person myself. Though you can buy the cars and game money if you wish with real money for instant gratification. If anything, the physics make this game worth it if you like realism - the fake cars are rather good; mimicking honda civics, the ford mustang and others quite accurately.

jmo :) and a 'hello' to the TDU community as everyone I have met so far has been absolutely great people.

-fuel

• 2 months later...