We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SIMS 3 has been leaked!!!

ShadowGT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah,l reloaded's was a beta (.exe was dated as april 23rd or something) wheras razor 1911's is the release version (.exe dated as april 30th) and apparently it contains more shopping items (diving boards and apparently cars too)

yeah,l reloaded's was a beta (.exe was dated as april 23rd or something) wheras razor 1911's is the release version (.exe dated as april 30th) and apparently it contains more shopping items (diving boards and apparently cars too)

Oh screw that i'm not downloading it again. I'll just wait till it comes out in a week & i can get my Pre-ordered Collectors edition.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Faith
Meh Forza is having to up their game big time to compete with GT5 :D

Not really?

T10's Dan Greenawalt said himself, that Forza isn't to compete with other games, it's to bring the community together. Turning car nuts into gamers and gamers into car nuts.

GT5 vs Forza is something that PS fanboys invented in their head. Same with any xxx vs yyy battle, fanboys fight both sides. Which is a terrible shame, because eventually, a fanboy is going to win.

In your case, Shadow, it isn't GT vs Forza at all, it's PlayStation vs Xbox. Always has been, always will be. Each console has strengths and weaknesses. Neither is better than the other, because it's all down to opinion. Something that is more widely spread than the leaked Sims 3 torrents. (See how I kept myself on topic there? ;))

GT5 vs Forza is something that PS fanboys invented in their head. Same with any xxx vs yyy battle, fanboys fight both sides. Which is a terrible shame, because eventually, a fanboy is going to win.

He is a fan boy.. So don't worry. He can only discriminate Xbox 360 users out of the Xbox 360 forum otherwise diablo has his head on as stick. :cheeky:

Anyways back on topic.

----------------------------------------------

I've seen DLC from EA's store been posted around already. :lol: EA fail hard with that.

The retail version was leaked before release ;) There were 2 versions circling the net. But I dont see the point in getting the retail personally, there's not much difference. The final one wasn't as widely known, so most d'loaded the un-finished one. (Well if you call ~0.01.000.0.1 difference in version number unfinished ...)

Guest Faith
Not sure if this is against he rules or not (delete this post if it is) but can someone PM me a link to the leaked DLC? I want that Pre-order only Muscle car.

I was going to PM it to you, but my PM allowances have been revoked it seems. So I can't send nor recieve PM's. Sorry.

I would just post it here, but yeah. The hawks are watching and waiting for a kill. :)

Not sure if this is against he rules or not (delete this post if it is) but can someone PM me a link to the leaked DLC? I want that Pre-order only Muscle car.

Sorry that's not allowed :( but with google you can find it easily