We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Yellow Honolulu Fire Department Mod

Trainfield

Can anyone Mod the Fire Trucks like this?: http://www.capecodfd.com/PAGES%20Special/Hawaii%202009%20P1.htm (scroll down for pictures)

I dont know why Atari makes the Fire Trucks red. In the PSP and PS2 Version of TDU are the Trucks also yellow.

I found the textures in the Pompier1.bnk from Traffic Folder. But my Modding-Talent is not so good to Chance it. :sulk:

I found also textures in the CommonWorld.bnk and CommonWorldDiv2.bnk for the parking Fire Trucks by the Fire Department in the City.

Sorry for my very bad english, but i hope you understand me and like my little Idea. I want only Chance the color from red to yellow, and the TDU Fire Department Logo to the originale one. That would be nice. I hope you can help me. :)

lol, different and interesting...

I didn't noticed that the Sony versions were like the original, i need to see it.

Yourself can do it, if ou have Photoshop or similar, take the modding tools here, extract the body texture from the firetruck file in Traffic folder, select the red, and use color change in the Photoshop, save, replace in the f.truck file, save and done.

I think i'll try this. but the textures are so small, do not wait a good result.

lol, different and interesting...

I didn't noticed that the Sony versions were like the original, i need to see it.

Yourself can do it, if ou have Photoshop or similar, take the modding tools here, extract the body texture from the firetruck file in Traffic folder, select the red, and use color change in the Photoshop, save, replace in the f.truck file, save and done.

I think i'll try this. but the textures are so small, do not wait a good result.

I know is not easy and my Problem is, i have no Photoshop. I have only Gimp but im so bad with this Programm, my principal for this request. ;)

I would be happy when you try this. You can see on this Video at 0:40 the Firetrucks are in the Sony Versions realy yellow.

same on PSP

funny what? :)

Edit: Here is a better Video. xD