We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1976-1985 Mercedes-Benz W123 Euro Spec

Mike_666

Hello everyone.

This is a mod request for a Mercedes-Benz W123, "the most successful Mercedes, selling over 2.5 million cars before being replaced by the W124 after 1985" (quote from Wikipedia).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_W123

The link above provides very useful information about this car, regarding production figures, engines that were available at the time, photos that show differences between US/Euro specs etc.

Most powerful engine was the petrol fuel-injected, inline-6, 2.8 liter M110, offering 185 HP and 235 N/m @4500 RPM. I dream about getting one of those...real powerhouses! I personally own a W123 from 1981, with a 2.0 liter carburetted engine, weakest of the petrol-engine pack, but still an absolute blast to drive and look after, especially when you think about the fact that it's 28 years old and still running strong.

It came in sedan, estate, coupe and stretched versions. While I would be really happy to see any one of these variations in TDU, I am assuming the most probable would be the sedan, seeing as there are already a few models available for other games that could just be converted, with proper permission, of course. If anyone wants to take the time to model one from scratch, I have the blueprints, which are available on several websites too, if you search a bit ;). Also, I can provide pics of interior and what not.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this, hope someone'll give it some thought.

Some pics below. As you can see in the last 3 pics, there was also an AMG version, maybe that will attract the modding community a bit more hehe :).

w123_280_brown1.jpg

mbz_before.jpg

2867445203_103c5ef7cc.jpg?v=0

attachment.php?attachmentid=48785&stc=1&d=1243588947

• 4 weeks later...