We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Computer help

sycles

My friend has a computer with a 2.40 GHz processor. If he got a really really good video card, would he be able to play games like TDU and Need for Speed even with his low processor? His motherboard is the 02Y832 model. Also, what would the bus for this motherboard be?

Just having a quick search on the internet for that motherboard dont bring up many searches. But from what i found out its quite an old board.

Could you give a better model number for the motherboard as it would be able to help me in search for the board. Then i will be able to help.

My friend has a computer with a 2.40 GHz processor. If he got a really really good video card, would he be able to play games like TDU and Need for Speed even with his low processor? His motherboard is the 02Y832 model. Also, what would the bus for this motherboard be?

My dad's computer has 2,4 GHz Intel + 3 GBs RAM + 128 MB nVidia card and I can play NFS Carbon and Most Wanted on 800x600 on max details without lagging. ;)

The motherboard model. A quick search on Google shows that it's most probably a Dell.

It is a Dell by the way.

My dad's computer has 2,4 GHz Intel + 3 GBs RAM + 128 MB nVidia card and I can play NFS Carbon and Most Wanted on 800x600 on max details without lagging. ;)

Really? Maybe we'll try upgrading the computer then.