We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need More Members!!

lol... Only one? ... Ok. I do however agree that it would be nice to have more activity in the Xbox 360 TDU section but since we can't get our photos out of the game easily and recording video requires a lot of time and effort as well as all the right software, cables etc it's unlikely to happen.

The game is pretty long in the tooth and most have spent a lot of time on it already and know the ins and outs, there really is only so long you can discover new things in a game.

lol... Only one? ... Ok. I do however agree that it would be nice to have more activity in the Xbox 360 TDU section but since we can't get our photos out of the game easily and recording video requires a lot of time and effort as well as all the right software, cables etc it's unlikely to happen.

The game is pretty long in the tooth and most have spent a lot of time on it already and know the ins and outs, there really is only so long you can discover new things in a game.

A very well made point. I only got into this game late, its always frustrated me a bit that this section isn't busier but those of us who are still into the game do our bit, posting the odd pics and stuff but generally I use this site more as a reference tool if I need some info than anything else.

On the other side of the coin I rarely venture into the other sections on this board!!

GC

I agree that we do need more people on the Xbox 360 forums. I post here every once in awhile about club cruises I'm holding. This game has been out for awhile and it seems that less and less people are active on forums about the game.

agreed,, only way i could upload photos is by taking pic on phone on the pic on ma tv :(. would buy all the stuff but i havnt the money, patients, or a reason to, and i am starting year 12/13 at school so kinda got more important things to do like revising n stuff so i can get into university.

Ghostboy, I understand your frustration but like TWM already mentioned, this game has been out for a long time and there's only so much you can discover. Sometimes threads will crop up asking how to do this or that but a quick look through previous threads and you'll find most questions have been answered at some point. Considering the age of this game there is still quite alot of discussions going on in various forums, but it would be impossible for the forums to be as active as they once were:sulk:

• 3 weeks later...

hmm, yeah it seems more populated on the pc forums, seeing as theres always new mods, but the game is getting old and we're all looking foward to TDU2, which will hopefully be a big hit, seeing as it is actually coming out this year sometime. every now and then there might be something, but like the other guys said, and old game will never be as popular as it once used to be (the forums that is)

• 2 weeks later...

guys your all in luck cos i play tdu like alot so... i will be doing loads of new forums(woop) my brother has a capture card so every time i stay at my brothers i will be doing videos... so more videos= yay... i will be doing cruises every now and then i will be doing drift tourneys (yay.. woop woop) drift cruises... my tag is: RivaL ReBeL if it says my friends list is full send me a message and will delete 1 of my friends and add you... i am on at least once a day on tdu... i also manage a drift team called dynastydriftin which seriously needs some members so let me know if you want in... my msn is [email protected] so hook me up and i hope to see yall in the future