We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Driving Realisticly Online

I have a club and that is all we do. We cruise speed limits, stop signs, stock cars, factory colors. We try to keep it as real as possible. (H) hardcore mode as well. Message me on Xbox live. And I believe Brad is still in me club too. :) Oh, and btw, link your xbl name on here so we can see it and add you.

I have a club and that is all we do. We cruise speed limits, stop signs, stock cars, factory colors. We try to keep it as real as possible. (H) hardcore mode as well. Message me on Xbox live. And I believe Brad is still in me club too. :) Oh, and btw, link your xbl name on here so we can see it and add you.

Not sure if I have asked before but is Hardcore Mode mandatory? Dunno what it is but I just dislike Hardcore, I'm all for speed limits and realistic driving but would rather stay in Automatic. If you make an exception I'll join your club!!

GC

Not sure if I have asked before but is Hardcore Mode mandatory? Dunno what it is but I just dislike Hardcore, I'm all for speed limits and realistic driving but would rather stay in Automatic. If you make an exception I'll join your club!!

GC

You are more than welcome to come on a cruise. (H) mode is not required but it's just a norm in our club.

You are more than welcome to come on a cruise. (H) mode is not required but it's just a norm in our club.

Thanks, whats the club name? Also, does it make a difference which clubhouse I join from?? Clubs is one aspect of TDU I can't get my head around!! Seems to make a difference which Clubhouse you create a club from as to what the price is, not that I am thinking of creating one but just wondered why!!

GC

• 3 weeks later...
The only problem is I just have Xbox live for 1 day and I didn't play so much on my Xbox360 so I'm only amateur.. I don't have Hardcore mode :(

Is that a problem?

I'd suggest to just complete some challenges for a day or two to raise up at least in rank or money to buy some cars.

IM NOT ALONE!!:excited:

i have been doing this since i ran out of things to do in tdu, i will get out a car drom f-c or f-d and drive that like a normal person, follow speed limits, stop at lights (sometimes overtake pppl if i get bored) and just drive the limit, did it once b4 the servers went down before that major server maintenence b4 NXE, some guy calles suuchan-2 came up behind me in a purple skyline and slow cruised with me! its great fun, even did it with a good mate, one of the most relaxing things to do in that game, esp while lying down, im up for it anytime, on weekends hit me up n well cruise,

GT: SST SENATOR