We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Modifications and Traction Control/Wheel Spinning

I think personally it would be really cool, if you were able to customize the looks of your car, and also the engine. For example, you could have a really fast "Peugeot 106 GTI" like 300HP and everytime you put your foot down, it will start to wheel spin like mad, and then the traction control cant really handle it so the car would start slidding left and right a little, also with Front wheel drive cars on "TDU 1" You cant really do burnouts by holding the handbrake it just begins to rev, and also with Customizing the car would be also really cool.

THANKS FOR READING

-Wayne

-snip-

also with Front wheel drive cars on "TDU 1"

There was only one, the Alfa GT.

I hear what you're saying, and I think an improved car physics engine is near the top of everybody's wishlist. I'm all up for improvement but part of the appeal of TDU is that it's easy enough to get into, those who want a more wild experience head for Hardcore Mode.

I like the 2 different options but will agree that they could both do with improvement.

That's where they could take a leaf out of Feed Me 3, give the options to those who want them. If you want an east to drive arcade experience then you can have it, however if you want a more semi-realistic/realistic experience then you're catered for also.

Options are good.