We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Just Wondering, need a little help

SST SENATOR

Ok, im not bothered by this, because i have made a much better profile since this problem, but anyway, with one of my online well working profiles, i would load it up, play it and everything worked fine, then one day i loaded it up and it will constantly say it cant connect, please wait a few minutes and try again. so i did, nothing. then i made my new profile i use now which is my best one, and it works fine, it just seems that 1 profile wont connect and the rest will, any tips?

oh btw, iwht my good profile, having some suction house troubles, i havent been banned, its just wheneven i try to buy a car (its been letting me buy recently andmight try again just to make sure its still working) it will say its no longer available for sale, i bought the game, have the cd kay, everything is legit, but i did use gamewiz once on BOTH these profiles to get some BUCKZ$$$, LOL just for fun, but these seem to be the only 2 odd problems im having, about 2 months after gameswiz32 was used (just thought id throw that in there).

thanks guys, SENATOR