We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari fs 599 suv

ggiinnoo

I really wish the whole gas guzzling road hogging craptacular soccer mom driving SUV market would dwindle and die completely, because then we wouldn't have to put up with unbelievably UGLY attempts at combining "Ferrari Style" with an SUV chassis......

Oh and SUV's don't work in TDU unless they're slammed to the ground like a lowrider.

Yes I know, the Ferrari 599 gets between 1.4 and 1.7 miles per gallon when it's being pushed to it's limit.

Performance cars get low mileage because they're putting out obscene horsepower numbers and actually accomplishing something with that horsepower.

SUV's guzzle the gas just because they're too big and too heavy for the road, too big for a standard civilian driver's license, too big for the traffic lanes, and too big for most of the parking spots.

People that own them should be forced to get a special (and very expensive) driver's license for them......

I really wish the whole gas guzzling road hogging craptacular soccer mom driving SUV market would dwindle and die completely, because then we wouldn't have to put up with unbelievably UGLY attempts at combining "Ferrari Style" with an SUV chassis......

Oh and SUV's don't work in TDU unless they're slammed to the ground like a lowrider.

i agree! it should be land rover and only land rover!!! every other SUV is just a car for posers!