We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

D3vi1 Slayur

Awesome car, and there have been plenty made for other games that could probably be converted by someone with the know how.. I know there was a pretty nice one made for the free racing sim "Racer" and it was converted for GTA San Andreas, there was also a nice AAR Cuda made for SA.

I think the AAR Cuda would be cool too, but i really wish that somebody would make a 1968 426 Hemi Roadrunner, i know grin made a Roadrunner but it's not very good in my opinion, and it appeared to be a 383 version not a Hemi.

Even though you were probably joking, calling someone a muppet can be taken the wrong way. We have far too many arguments here.

But Shadow is right. Many of our members are foreign and do not have English as their mother language. If they were to use a translator to translate your post, it just wouldn't work.