We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need help, something about the tires.

koenigsegger

The problem is about the size of the tires. I've tried to search for some answers in this forum, but as my English is not so good, I couldn't found anything helpful.

I'll use Tool831's Shelby GT500KR as example (if it's not allowed, I'll edit the post as soon as informed).

The KR replaces the Mustang GT, and as you can see below, the tires and rims fit perfectly with the body.

2rrqe8j.jpg

But when I tried to replace the '67 GT500 with it, the tires become smaller and so as the rims. They were scaled down, as the picture below. I simply changed the file name (Must_GT.bnk to Shelb_GT500.bnk and so as the other files, including the rim file), and did nothing else.

ndn28j.jpg

So I think there must have been other files that judge the size of the tires besides the bnk files in the Vehicules folder, but I just don't know what are they. So can anybody tell me if this problem can be fixed or not and how to fix it? or if there were other threads that have already contained the solution, would anybody give me the link? I'll really appreciate for your help. :)

P.S. I don't like the oringinal GT500 in the game, and I do like the Mustang GT and Saleen S281, as well as the KR, so please just don't tell me to replace the KR with any other car to solve the problem, thanks.:p

There's at least 3 different things that determine rim and tire size, and one of them is out of anybody's control, and that's the car slot itself. The other two things are the car model, and the rim model.

The GT500 slot will only allow rims of a specific size, same with any other car slot.

And if you're a Mustang fan, try the Eleanor II Shelby Mustang for the GT-500 slot, putting a new GT-500-KR into the old car's slot is just wrong.