We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fuel?

The_Road_Devil

Hi,

I think this might be the right area, but if it's not can a mod move it to the right place for me? thanks

Ok, so I was wondering, there is some amazing talent here and surely, surely there is some kind of way to get fuel?

Maybe, we don't need "fuel" maybe just to waste money we can pull up to the petrol station and press like "F" or something and put fuel in. Say about $20 in game or something.

But with the talent I've seen here, maybe someone can have a go at designing like a mod to get fuel. like when u stop at the petrol station a gauge comes up and has a plus sign and a $ amount and "L" meaning litres

Then u fill the take, so they will have to mod each car cause each car has a different tank size.

So is it possible? I know it's a big job but NOTHING is impossible, it just takes time :p

Cheers,

RD

I'm afraid it would be impossible as it would actually require adding to the game. Currently the mods only replace existing files within the game.

You may get a more in depth response and reasoning from a Modder, should they choose to reply.

• 4 weeks later...