We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How does the TDU system work?

TAce355

Hey guys so far I've had no luck in finding a new PC retail version of this game and now theres one on ebay but its used. So I was wondering how does the system work? Does one serial number work on one account?

If I buy used, is there any chance that it won't let me play.

Guys listen; check if any of your local stores have Test Drive Unlimited PC sealed version (US version) and let me know, I'll buy it from you and I'll pay the shipping too, we'll do it through ebay. Please let me know! As I'm desperate to play this game and can't find it anywhere. I'll basically pay for everything through ebay>paypal and you just ship.

GameStop has it in a lot of locations but the one from where I live is too far. Put your zipcode here and check if its near you.

Anyone nice enough to do this? :P

The only other thing I can think of is Amazon, but a new copy from there costs $50! :eek: And since I'm not from the US, I can't check the zip code thing.

What could happen if you buy used is that if the servers pick up you and the person you bought it from both online on the same CD-Key it would kick you out and ban both of your accounts.

However, I'm not how he would do that without the original DVD.