We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Can't unistall.... can't go online.... =(

Hey,

I've been trying to uninstall TDU then reinstall it (to remove the megapack & to go online) but it seems to freeze when uninstalling, then when it does finally remove it, I think it doesn't fully remove it.

Cus when I "reinstall" it doesn't ask me for my key that came with TDU, however it say's it's been a successful installation however when I try to go online it won't let me! :crying:

How can I fix this, if I KNEW using me friends copy offline would screw my game up I woun't have used it to try b4 I buy :(

So who can help me? I want to go online, and I'm trying to fix this but it isn't uninstalling correctly & installing correctly... HELP :nuts:

plz?!

Thanks

RD

There are also hidden files in %appdata%

Same location as to where the "Radial.cdb" file is kept. There you have two other files, CDKEY.txt, and ADDON.txt (CDKEY being the actual TDU key, ADDON being the megapack key) delete everything in the folder and try another reinstall.

There are also hidden files in %appdata%

Same location as to where the "Radial.cdb" file is kept. There you have two other files, CDKEY.txt, and ADDON.txt (CDKEY being the actual TDU key, ADDON being the megapack key) delete everything in the folder and try another reinstall.

Sorry to be a pain but could u please do a step by step for me with pictures :o :imwithstupid:

Sorry but I want to fix this but I don't know how to do what u just told me too :ill:

Thanks for your HELP, If I knew it would stuff up my game I woun't have tried the MEGAPACK :cry:

Thanks

RD

I can do it without pictures.

Goto start

Goto Run (Or press Windows + R)

type "C:\Program Data\TestDriveUnlimited\

That's where the files are kept. (note that it probably won't show up in your windows explorer library. This is because the %ProgramData% folder is a hidden folder, so make sure you're deleting the right things.)

I can do it without pictures.

Goto start

Goto Run (Or press Windows + R)

type "C:\Program Data\TestDriveUnlimited\

That's where the files are kept. (note that it probably won't show up in your windows explorer library. This is because the %ProgramData% folder is a hidden folder, so make sure you're deleting the right things.)

That's the problem.

I have 3 hardrives.

The file it would be under is: E:\Games\TestDriveUnlimited, so is that where is would be?

ok, so do I need the hidden files on or what? So which folder/s and items do I need to delete? plz be really specific cause I'm not too good a finding stuff if I don't know what it is I should be deleteing :o

RD

basically anything to do with TDU should be deleted.

I'm fairly certain %programdata% is kept in the root of C:\

I would set to show hidden files, just incase there's a hidden one (duh!)

Tools/Options/View/"show hidden files and folders"