We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PhoTW: Week 27 Entry

Speed

Or you can use Picnik.com...

Anyway all the entries are looking good right now (apart from HTF's :p). TDU66, your's is really quite hit or miss with regards to the theme, but i suppose it can be accepted, on the grounds that you don't find street lamps and traffic lights anywhere else than in an urban environment

Might change this... It's an abandoned building in my town. Taken today.

You mean buildings?

For some reason it reminds me of those shanty towns in East Asia where all the houses are piled on top of one another in no particular shape or form. :confused:

I personally do agree with that, it's just that Speedtouch and Koeni didn't seem to... The enforcement of the date of the entry certainly contributed to the lacklustre response PhOTW has been getting recently

*Gets popcorn out*

I have already had an argument with Koenigsegg on MSN about this so i'm not going to say anything further about it unless my opinion is questioned.

Looks like WIP :D:D:D:D

Lol... In fact it's more like WNIPA (Work Not in Progress Anymore) :p

You mean buildings?

For some reason it reminds me of those shanty towns in East Asia where all the houses are piled on top of one another in no particular shape or form. :confused:

I guess that's the way it was designed. No wonder nobody bought it, which is the reason why it's now abandoned :p