We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T0M722

Hi Everyone,

As you may or may not have heard, in the GT4 Photomode thread, we were discussing making a POTW for Gran Turismo 4. This was an excellent idea and i really like it.

Usual forum rules apply. The picture must be taken by you. It cannot be edited in any way at all (you can add your name to it if you wish). You can use any car in the game. Uhh that's it i think.. The normal POTW rules apply here too.

Everyone should at least try once. It'll be great and it's quite easy to take awesome shots on GT4.

To vote for a picture, please just send a post of the person's name you wish to vote for.

Not sure if this will catch on Galy..*crosses fingers*

'

The theme this week is: Early 90's cars.

Why, we have SOTW?

I think this would be good because it's a separate competition and the GT4 Photomode thread is seldom used by different members, just the same people. Plus people who are still living on their PS2's get a go at this driving sim POTW.

Imo, really pointless as we already have a SoTW. Hardly anybody will be posting shots, apart from the ones who have posted shots from GT4, which are very few. I really hope this thread gets forgotten about as it was a silly idea and this is what I think of it. :rolleyes:

You had to go and make the topic, so you must have been prepared for these type of comments.

Am I the only one who thinks that's a good idea?

Anyway, the name of the thread should be GT4-PotW ;)

As for the altering the pic... simple changes in brightens/contrast should be allowed ;). It doesnt require any program either - just upload the image on the picnik.com and alter it there ;)

Btw, let's just not start the GT PotW yet. Firstly, we have to get some number of ppl who will enter this competition weekly. Secondly, we have to talk over the rules so they apply to vast majority of entrants. Thirdly, we have to think over the themes (like making them more precise, for instance)

The last of August will be a good day for the debiut. Till then brainstorm some ideas to make this PotW a good fun :)

• 2 months later...