We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Cruising and Racing Club: Members Wanted

sycles

For any club members who are reading these rules, the yellow numbers are new procedures.

Club Rules

1. When cruising, speed must stay below 100 mph on highways and below 70 mph on other minor roads.

2. No wreckless driving allowed, drive as if you are actually in the car.

3. Try not to crash into other drivers.

Club Procedures

1. There will be a default meeting every week at Friday 6PM EST at the Nissan dealer. Even if I am not there, a meeting can be held by any other members who can attend.

2. Each default meeting will have a certain car theme, for example one day everyone will bring their fastest car to cruise while another day everyone will bring a G class car. These different themes will be posted on the club calendar on my website.

3. Each meeting will run like this: Starting at the Nissan dealer, we cruise around for about 10 or 15 min. Then, we will cruise to a multiplayer race event, where I will set up a club race that requires a password (club members will recieve this password.) We will usually race each other, but occasionaly we might race another club. You must race in a car that follows the day's theme, so you can change your car, but it must still be in the same specified category. After the race, we will cruise more or trade vehicles. This will be the end of the club meeting.

I'll be playing TDU mostly on Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays.

If you're interested, I'd be happy to let you join!;)

These people I will invite to my club:

Zymic.nl

leehaslerpsp

And these people are already part of the club:

gazzapeat

Yeah I want to join the club, but I'm not every day active in TDU because of my study and sports;) But mostly I'm playing in the weekends.

My TDU name is Zymic.nl

Greetz

Same here, I only play on weekends too. I don't know if Columbus day is celebrated where you live, but today I'm off from school so if you want to meet up I can invite you.:)

Same here, I only play on weekends too. I don't know if Columbus day is celebrated where you live, but today I'm off from school so if you want to meet up I can invite you.:)

Hehe okey! That's nice, we don't have that day. But I only have 3 days school a week;) Monday and Friday no school for me! But than i have to do homework etc.

Now im playing TDU..

Hehe okey! That's nice, we don't have that day. But I only have 3 days school a week;) Monday and Friday no school for me! But than i have to do homework etc.

Now im playing TDU..

I'll see if I can find you:lol: Lucky- 3 days of school!

Do you play TDU for Xbox 360? I see you have a GT. :D

Only pc right now.;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hi

i am new to tdu and i think i am a safe driver i open it up some time but mostley just sloey cruise in 5 or 6 gear

is this the club for me

i dont know how to jhoin a club

i am getting the game wensday

if i can come i will turn up in a veyron or enzo or ferrari 360 or ferrari 360

Yes this is certainly the club for you, our club is for cruising at normal speeds and driving as if you are in the car. To join a club, first you obviously must make an online profile with a gamespy account. Then we'll have to find a time and place to meet up, usually I say at the Nissan dealer and we can meet up Friday if you want. There I can add you as a friend and invite you to the club. Hey and also I have like 20 cars I can give away if you want one, since you're just starting the game. Welcome to the club!:D

hi

i will love to jhoin the club

and when you make a online profile do you sigh up on tdu or a website

and i have said i will like to buy an enzo for 1k but what cars r u giveing away

do u mide if i put the club on youtube

and my tdu name when i get it will be leehaslerpsp

no need to change i will be there it will be 9.00pm here that fine meet up friday