We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Megapack Connection HELP!

Revan174

Hello everyone on TDU Central, I am having a severe issue in Test Drive Unlimited.

So last week I was watching some videos on YouTube and I found one that caught my attention, which supposedly has a link to a "working free megapack for Test Drive Unlimited".

Since I wanted the megapack badly, I downloaded the files in desperation. After the download, I installed the files and then entered a serial number that came with the files in a separate .txt document.

So I started up TDU, excited to play, and then I got a message when the game tried to connect to the server, it said "Failed to connect to the Test Drive Unlimited server. Please try again.". So I tried again, but it didn't work at all.

So then I just gave up on the megapack idea totally and uninstalled TDU and reinstalled, without the megapack, just the 1.66A patch.

And guess what? It STILL couldn't connect. So I uninstalled AGAIN, this time deleting all of the files that it added, including my profile.

Then I reinstalled, and you guessed it, IT STILL COULDN'T CONNECT!

I couldn't believe this, and I had no idea what to do. My internet connection was fine, with the LAN at 100 Mbps speed. My Gamespy account was valid too, {CCX}Revan.

I asked Tool831 on the Chat on the main page of the forums, and he couldn't figure out the problem, so I am asking you, the rest of TDU Central, to please try to figure out what went wrong and help me fix my game.

And if you need any additional information, feel free to ask me.

-Revan174

Nope unfortunately not. You've used a pirated megapack with a valid CDkey. Atari's servers have detected this and banned both. Unfortunately, your TDU online is as good as dead unless you attempt to contact Atari. Which I do doubt would solve anything actually.