We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 BMW M3 E92

Tool831

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Awesomeeee <33

What's the camera swap reccomendation?

I have to set this up manually unfortunately :c

If you're using TDUMT 1.13, TDUPE 2.5, or the older 1.67d patch, then use the CLK 55 cam+IK.

If you're using TDUMT 1.14 and patch 1.68a, then you'll have to wait for a complete 4 camera setup, I haven't got to this car yet.

Tool, could you please fix the gauges? The RPM meter doesn't go above 7000 :(

Modders can't fix that. To fix it yourself, you neeed TDU:MT (from Djey) and then all you need to do is select the car you've replaced, then go to "Physics" then up the rev limiter. (Don't worry, it doesn't make your car any faster or slower)

Modders can't fix that. To fix it yourself, you neeed TDU:MT (from Djey) and then all you need to do is select the car you've replaced, then go to "Physics" then up the rev limiter. (Don't worry, it doesn't make your car any faster or slower)

I already did that. It didn't work. There's something with the model that limits RPM.

Look here: http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=17047

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a great car Tool thx a lot for it, but I have some questions pls and sorry if it is a little off topic

1. How can I change the name? I still see it as a Mercedes Benz 55

2. That program performance editor I have to put it in game directory? I wanna change the rpm limit (as every one else here) but i'm a little lost where to put that program

3. Is there anyone that can give me the right physics from DJdan? on his post http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=17047 at download is an Aston Martin V8 Vantage.tdupk file and not the Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG.TDUPK file as he is saying in the help file...

Thx a lot for your beautifull work and time, it made me install the game again :thumbsup:

1.You can change the name of the car with TDUpe or Tdu modding tools....

2.you can put anywere the program just go to programs setting and type in the location (ex: E:\Test Drive Unlimited\)

3.http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=17036 those are the good physics

Yeah I played a little with that TDU-PE and is a great tool, also it adds BMW as logo on map..pretty awsome program.

On that link is Cadillac CTS-V.tdupk file, but i replaced the Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG as that it replace this car. Do i have to change the name in that link to Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG.TDUPK? Or how I can make for this car that Tools did to replace that Caddilac?

Ohh now I get it, i will get only the physics from it and not replacing the caddy...hmm now I understand...thx a lot. Any ideea how can I make the rpm to show corectly? For me rpm limiter is at 5900 whatever I do in TDU PE...and also is not changing automatic the gears with the physics you pointed even if I used the sequential option....sorry for this newbish questions but I'm new in this

P.S: 249 top speed that is used on that isn't a little low? it should go at least 300...

Neah not working with those also...i tryed with the http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?p=264626#post264626 and with that I don't see any change at all...is pretty weird that even if I change it in TDU PE is not changing it in game. Tho there is in TDU PE at miscellaneus tab the HUD section and I have there 1 mercedes-benz CLK AMG options (wich is chosen)...do i have to change something there?

Neah not working with those also...i tryed with the http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?p=264626#post264626 and with that I don't see any change at all...is pretty weird that even if I change it in TDU PE is not changing it in game. Tho there is in TDU PE at miscellaneus tab the HUD section and I have there 1 mercedes-benz CLK AMG options (wich is chosen)...do i have to change something there?

to change the HUD just rename the hud file like the car hud you want to replace....then go to (game instal directory TDU\euro\bnk\frontend\hires\gauges and paste it there.....)