We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PimP My G25

SpE3dZ_Dr1fT-QC

Hey all ! This is my homemade cokpit, all in alluminium :thumbsup: I have lot of fun with this heheh and im a tdu addict, always ready to make a cruise so if u see me just ask :p If u got a cokpit also u can send your picture here !!! Cya On RoaD

SpE3dZ_Dr1fT-QC

(sry if im not at good place for this post im new here..:p)

7930_156132659533_738759533_3590935_2781855_n.jpg

thanx guys :)

weishen: i do that witout plan or map nothing, so i can say 'freestyle' ?! xD

im lucky i find lot of allu pipe in garage when i move here last summer :p i start first by the seat and the floor and i do all that gradually in freestyle ! i need to say thx to djmonkqc who help me to build this in one week end :) tell me if u got problem about build yours maybe i can help u! sry for my english.

car freak: thx a lot :) my friend give me a old skool seat xD Ford Mustang 89 hehe

the seat got a mini electric air-compressor so im very comfortable but not really estetik i know. i dont care about that, most important is to be well.

yeah and if u see 2 pipe exceeds at back is cuz i fix also 2 subwoofer 12'' to feel the vib of the car better! :D cya guys