We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Help out a fellow TDU lover to buy he's copy of the game

sirNemanjapro

Hello,

I am Nemanja from Serbia.

I am looking around where can I buy just a CD KEY for Test Drive Unlimited on the internet since shipping and costs of the box coming to Serbia would be five times more than the payment of the game was.

I have tried two websites, one says it has it, but the website is so poor that I wonder is it some kind of scam.

Please, if anyone knows how do I get just a CD Key, that would be of great help.

I have tried two websites, as I said before. First is

cdkey-game.com

which IMHO is very poor constructed and designed. So I ordered once, nothing happened, I ordered again, nothing. Both times I had some strange

Order Status: Preparing [ECPSS Payment]
. I have written couple of emails asking them to contact me ASAP, but nothing happened. Then I sent them an email over the orders I got that I cancel the order. I wasn't charged but, just in case.

Second was

hugecheap.com

who on the other hand doesn't have it in stock.

My last resort is

direct2drive

but there was some error that my Country IP is restricted? So I asked help from support and waiting for them to answer.

I would like to do it myself since my friends are no technically inclined. It would take few hours just to explain what I want. :zzz:

Also, I've got this on Atari Store.

One of the products you selected has been excluded from purchase in your country.

Please use your browser's "Back" button, and select a different product.

(Error Number: 30053012 - 0)

If anyone can help, I appreciate it.

Since I had no luck anywhere I wanted to ask here. I see there are users from Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina, I appeal to them, also.

I asked here: http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=93531

And here: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=693193