We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How can I learn my serial number??

kaHEN

Hi guys.

I know it's really stupid to not take note of your serial number to somewhere. I didn't :mad: and I formatted to my pc. Serial was in my outlook account and emails were gone. Can Any Tdu member help me to resend my serial number to my email account again?? I really need help thanks. I purchased TDU From http://www.atari-store.eu/

Waiting your replies.

Thanks.

I did and now they r sayin this.

""

In response to your query sent on 06 December 2009, please find below the requested information.

For security reasons, your purchase was cancelled and the payment refunded. In order to allow you to buy again on our store and to avoid the cancellation of your future orders, please provide us with the following information:

- Your name and surname

- Your address

- Your telephone number

- Your email address

- Indication of the country in which your account was created and/or your credit card was issued.

We can then configure our security system in such a way that your orders are accepted.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding.

""""

???????? Cant understand... there isnt any security reason to cancel my purchase. I just wanted them to resend my serial number again thats all...

i dont know how this works but i have a theory: Atari disabled the CDkey and want you to confirm the email address by providing those data to them again. by their perspective possibly someone hijacked your email account and wants to gain the CDkey like this, and if the hacker had hijacked your GameSpy account too then they could play online. if you send the mentioned personal information to Atari again then maybe they will give you a new CDkey. this is still just speculation, it would be good if someone familiar with the system showed up. anyway if you submit information make sure it goes to the official address and not some phishing site.