We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi A6 Working Speedometer (pics released!)

tango2002black

I am very confused on this...

What have you actually done to this mod. All it looks like it is that you have body swapped the A6 onto the A3. And edited a texture...

Its not a new car so its a interior mod...

If i am wrong then correct me but i cant see anything you have done 3d model wise.

@reaper: you are nearly right. I did NOT change anything on the model, I just reproduced it on my pc that it works on the a3 SO: building new bnk files with the existing "2bk, (...)"-files, and ive used the programming of the speedometer of the A3.

And its not a "NEW" car. its the already existing A6 from TDU, on the A3 with changed Speedometer-programming.

If you still dont understand, ask again :D (If it sounds like im angry, im not sry.

AND: How do you convert cars from NFS shift to TDU?. Is it simply importing models from NFS Shift to Zmodeler and than exporting it to TDU? (sorry if im bothering you ;-))

your porsche 911 is simply awesome!

I realy dont want to bother you but,:cry:

how to convert a car from nfs shift to tdu.?

can you give me a tutorial??? :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

PS i would be the happiest man on earth if i could create / convert new cars!!!!

:D i can make black rims for the a6, than its a "ReAl" ex- / interior mod??!

night

tango2002black omg now i see that the "monkeydance icon has gone:mad::mad::ill::ill::ill::ill::taz:

yeahhh if i write it down it works :monkeydance: OK

Nice job. But... Except doing a simple re-texture of TDU A6 gauges /and bragging about your 2000€ gaming PC/ you actually didn't do nothing with the model? And no, doing new black rims for A6 doesn't classifies your mod as a proper new 3D model. You shouldn't post this over here, Interior/Exterior mods is much more appropriate forum than this...

This is interior mod,if i could call it that way,because everyone can switch A6 model to A3,and rename it.Sorry mate,it is good to have working speedo in A6,but many people replaced their A6 with something else (like with Impreza),or just don't want to bother with it 'cuz it bad car to drive.:cool:

• 2 years later...