We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

G27 problems

Doodles

Hi everyone.

Just got my G27 home and wanted to run some TDU but having problems with force feedback. No forces what so ever. I've looked around abit and found out that other people have the same problem with G27 + TDU.

The force feedback does however work with the original exe (1.45a) but as soon as the patch is applied to (1.66) the Force Feedback stops working. All would be fine except the fact you cannot run it online with the old exe :crying:

Anyone else out there with a G27 that has the same issue, or someone that knows a workaround for this other then swapping the exe?

It should work with any game but I guess things you could try (if you havn't already) is:

1.Make sure the G27 has the absolute latest patch

2.Look in the settings for the steering wheel (Logitech profiler?) It should let you add the game in that program and you can adjust things like force feedback and controls. Well that's what I can do with my crap MOMO wheel so you should be able to do at least that with the G27 driver.

Or if worse comes to worse, you could try reinstalling TDU which would suck because you have to reinstall the updates and mods etc but you may have to try that if the problem consists:cry:

I hope this helps :)

I so wish I could get a G25 or G27 (not allowed to save up for one :sulk:). They'd make it so much more realistic than my dull 160 degree wheel.

try taking the screw out of the plug from the wall and where the wire goes into the pulg, push it realy hard until you hear the click or untill you cant push it anymore. i had the same problem with the g25 and it worked. you will also notice that the littie green light on the gear stick is a bit faded.

It should work with any game but I guess things you could try (if you havn't already) is
thanks for suggestions, but done all that. no difference.

you will also notice that the littie green light on the gear stick is a bit faded.
Power light is bright and FF when i first started LFS almost ripped my arms off :nuts: Also the forces work with TDU when it's unpatched (1.45a). so it's definitly some software glitch/bug.

• 3 weeks later...

"Michael, I followed your advice and downloaded the driver from the link. In fact, it was the same he was wearing, and even then, had no difference.

The links below are a few images that might be useful.

For even the car without pulling and throwing the front wheels fully to the opposite side, they do not leave the place because the forcefeedback keeps them in the center.

You can also see the problem of claiming two buttons pressed at the same time that both the e forcefeedback as the enable wheel is activated.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Thank you."

my second email to logitech... I think I need to talk with Atari.