We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Some kind of idea?!

illumed1

Well, I don't know whether this is possible or if it's been posted before... but I stumbled across this page http://www.nfscars.net/ some time before and I just recently thought, if it's possible to convert some of those models posted there? There's some really good ones and usually there's a contact e-Mail in the readmes... just a thought, please don't kill me :p

Yes, of course it's technically possible.

To make it with the right way, you must ask permission of original author to do it. Most of them grant your project if you cedit them as the author of 3d Mesh and textures. If you are lucky, he can send you original sources(better quality of textures and no conversions bugs), and if you are very lucky he can help you to convert(it's what happen when 2CVSuperGT contacted me to convert my models from GTA... now I modelize first for TDU).

That's why converters should always beg permission to convert a model, it's mainly a better way for everybody(author-converter-player).

The model you can found on NFSCARS.NET can be converted to TDU, but some of them comes from other game(conversion+conversion+conversion...= bad choice...prefer the original files) or must to be remade due to lower constraint from NFS(no door panels, bad quality interior...) But you can found some very accurate model too, that are completely ready to convert to TDU. That's mainly some cars that you can't found in video game and are made with a lot of passion by their author... By example, some dacia and so on...

The same models as the best models with the best interiors at the begining of modding on TDU(Sure that was the same guys).