We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini dealer problem!

Revan174

Hello everyone on TDU-C, I have a problem with TDU!

So yesterday I wanted to download the updated version of Tool831's Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, so I did (I had the previous LP640 before).

And after reading the message about the autoinstaller changing to manual I installed the mod manually.

Then, when I went into the game and looked on the map, I noticed a problem with the 2 Lamborghini dealers.

Both were missing 1 car for sale, the Gallardo Spyder (at the one near European Independents, Koenigsegg, etc.) and the Murcielago Coupe (aka my LP640, at the one near Forza Tuner and Volkswagen).

I dunno what caused this problem, but it didn't happen before I added this mod.

I even took out the mod files and put the other ones back, but they are still missing.

I'm going to purchase the car pack for TDU soon, and I'm worried that this might screw up the cars in the pack (like the Gallardo Coupe/Murcielago Roadster) as far as them not showing up at the dealers.

And to let you know, I also added the updated versions of Tool831's Lancer Evo X (bodyswapped on the Jaguar XK convertible) and the CCX (on the CC8S). Plus I did a camera swap on the Noble M14 to have the Ascari KZ1's camera (for a mod). I told you those things incase they are linked to this issue as well.

And as far as I know only the Lambo dealers are having this issue...

So can someone help me figure out what this problem is and what I can do to fix it? And answer any of the other questions I have?

Thanks,

Revan

(P.S.: I play online, and this problem does not affect online play, but recently I have had problems connecting to some people or staying connected, probably due to my internet connection.)

• 1 month later...