We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New road textures

Reventón09

Guest mr cars

Nice but every time I install the Common.bnk I get the tropical paradise mod too! Could you upload a .bnk with only the roads mod installed?

EDIT: :oSorry, I didn't notice the .2bd file download.

:imwithstupid:

Nice but every time I install the Common.bnk I get the tropical paradise mod too!

Could you upload a .bnk with only the roads mod installed?

Why don't you just download the .2db? All you need is the modding tool to edit the file and its done. Drag and drop. You can ask the creator to do absolutely everything now do you?

@reventon09 about lines, check WROOM's topic with road textures http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3774 he did replace yellow double lines with a white broken lines. The files with lines are r_m_00.2DB so you will just need to create white lines and put them there :)

BTW version 1 is the best, lines are most visible and it all looks pretty

edit: I've just tested the lines, and on double roads they are still yellow in the middle, while on single they are white and broken:

Single road:

http://img94.imageshack.us/i/testdriveunlimited20100o.jpg/

Double road:

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/testdriveunlimited20100.jpg/

I coloured the file r_m_00.2DB but the result is this:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Can someone help me?

• 1 month later...

I don't know if it is just me, but I downloaded the complete .bnk and I put the 2db files in myself and both times I get black shadows across the road about 100 feet in front of and behind my car. All other textures are but it is like the road is being drawn out of nothingness in front of me. I tried HDR and regular same thing. Any ideas on how to fix? I don't see it happening in any of your screenshots.

I have my settings at 1028x768, 75 refresh rate, High detail, 2x anti-alias. I don't have the problem on the default roads just yours. I tried both the first and the second set of textures.

I don't know if it is just me, but I downloaded the complete .bnk and I put the 2db files in myself and both times I get black shadows across the road about 100 feet in front of and behind my car. All other textures are but it is like the road is being drawn out of nothingness in front of me. I tried HDR and regular same thing. Any ideas on how to fix? I don't see it happening in any of your screenshots.

I have my settings at 1028x768, 75 refresh rate, High detail, 2x anti-alias. I don't have the problem on the default roads just yours. I tried both the first and the second set of textures.

To don't see the black road you go in options of your Video Card and set this:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I went into my Nvidia and did what you showed and it worked until I turned my computer off and started it again this morning. Then though a couple of the settings stayed (like the 16x) most of the others went back to default and the problem came back. Is that normal? How do I make all the changes permanent? All I see is the apply button.

• 2 weeks later...