We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

engine rpm stuck

tittypop

why sometimes when i use the tdupe to mod a cars horsepower and other settings the rpm gets stuck near max and wont fall down at all past a certain point as if it has massive inertia, i have tried editing the inertia and other settings but it seems that having 900+ horsepower seems to be the problem, this happens on a bunch of cars i have wanted to custom tune to go fast but i dislike not being able to rev in neutral without the rpms maxxing out and staying there, luckily my 989 hp porsche has been good to me and still doing 5th gear drifts

If you have problems with the HP, try increasing the acceleration and leaving the Hp in an ammount that works well. And also, dont try to pass the Stock Redline of the car beacuse if the car has the RedLine at 8000 and you put it in 9000 probably the engine will not have power at that RPM... And for the Stuck problem i think that its the Engine Inertia...Try lowering it or increasing it i not sure but it usually needs to be between 40-120.

well i would like the power to be upped and not just the acceleration because it gives more torque to the wheels and the inertia isnt the problem it was at 60 normally and i it still did it if i dropped it to 10 or upped it to 120 all that happens is the engine / gearbox gets heavier when you up the inertia its just weird on some mod cars it messes up hard if i set to 800+ horsepower

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.