We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Club Cynergi

iLLGT3

Club Cynergi is has now moved to Ibiza. We've been around for 3 years and we are the most active club in TDU Xbox 360 with events every week and we are the only speed-limit cruising club and the ultimate cruising club. Focusing on realism is what we strive for. If you like what you see here, send me a PM, feel free to join a cruise with us sometime. :D

24metg5.jpg

~ Events ~

• Speed Limit Cruises (Always)
  • Super Car Sunday
  • Cars & Coffee
  • Midnight Runs
  • Random speed-limit cruises
  • Hill Runs
  • Spec Runs
  • Speed Runs
  • Exotic Car Rallies
  • Track Days
  • Trail Rides
  • Stay tuned for a club-specific rally (Ibiza to Oah'u)

Our speed-limit cruises consist of NPC traffic speeds, stop signs, and stoplights. (More detailed down below) We do overtake NPC's (sometimes) and when we are on the highway, we do run pulls from a determined amount of speed. If you like realism in your driving, then this is the place to be. If you are already in a club, that's ok because if you can follow the rules, then you are more than welcome to participate in an event and cruise with us.

~ Members ~

• iLLGT3│iScion

~ Rules & Info ~

• AI traffic speeds
  • We stop at stop signs
  • We stop at stoplights (provided there is a AI car there (lights can be different for everyone)
  • We roll race (2 at a time)
  • Try to follow the person in front of you at minimum of 25 yards
  • You MUST be in manual
  • (H) Hardcore Mode is preferred
  • Stock Car is preferred
  • Stock paint is preferred
  • Overtake traffic the opposite lane (1-lane) or another available lane (2-lane)
  • BE PATIENT

I want members that are mature and I prefer that you have some real life experience in these areas.

If you are curious as to how this club is managed and how are events are ran, watch this video..

If you like what we do but you play PC, then check out our partners over @ Maco Shark Motorsports Corvetteboy3 runs a nice little club over there.

I'll join for the tdu2 version of it, started playing TDU again to get me in the mood, message me when your next cruising on it, not cruised for ages. I also changed my gamertag to something like ii IBRADx dunno if its exactly like that but im on your friends list anyway :D