We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Honda Prelude BA4

milan103

Problem with San Andreas models is, mostly they are not that high poly and/or have a bad interior because SA doesn't have a cockpit cam.

But the author is Club[TH] and he has nice models(well, his driftcars have and many other cars, interiors are as far i know pretty neat too), but i don't know about the copyrights, permission to convert etc.

So try get his permission first or get another model(with permission just in case) from a free model site/game mod site or if you want it so bad, maybe a paid one(90% sure you get a nice and high poly one, but not many people want to pay for it and sometimes it is too highpoly for TDU or they ask way too much for it)

i had looked at the model in ZModeler, but now, idont have it anymore, the model was good. and for the interior the TDU textures can be used or Tool831 allows to use his CRX, the interior is not so diffrent. the only thing i remember was, that you have to detach the steering wheel from the interior.