We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Game Modes

Ryzza5

Imposible since cars can't get wrecked really, imo it would look really stupid and fake if all of a sudden the chased one just hits the brakes to a standstill and you win, acting as if you totalled him. Either implement features which are needed or don't do it, but don't fake stuff.

ideas for chased and hunter

Imposible since cars can't get wrecked really, imo it would look really stupid and fake if all of a sudden the chased one just hits the brakes to a standstill and you win, acting as if you totalled him. Either implement features which are needed or don't do it, but don't fake stuff.

Knowing that the cars won't break, maybe we could think of something like in TDU1 : an icon would alert the chased that he has been knocked down by the hunter or something like this...

The icons that alert you in free ride when you hit an AI is a good thing to start, don't you think ?

We could also think of the way it's handled in LevelR chasing mode : a simple flag icon over the one chased, that just pass to the hunter after he bumps the chased.

I hope my little english is clear enought :)

I know that from Crashday, you had to take a flag of one of the other cars racing like nuts on an empty parkinglot. They had a same mode with a mine with counter on it, if the counter runs out the mine explodes blowing up the vehicle it was on. If you survived you got 1 point, if you were the one that passed it to the ''victim'' you get 3 points.

I think policechases would be the best option though, as it's in TDU2 now with a ''bigger role than first...''

I think NFS Hot Pursuit will take care of this game mode. I still want to be involved in police chases in TDU2 on both sides of the law though. And not boring ones where you only have 3 minutes or something before game over. There's a whole island to be used.

Got this idea when i watched an american tv show called bullrun.

Basically, after the start, all the players have to drive to a checkpoint randomly placed somewhere on the map.

When they reach it, they are told the location of the next checkpoint. The same thing would repeat 3-4 times.

After the last checkpoint they have to drive to the finish (placed randomly, again:p). The fastest player to complete the track wins.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...