We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tuning

Rparr28922

I'm sorry if this questions has been asked before but like tdu1 will we be able to do some sort of tuning making the cars faster with packages. I don't aspect anything like forza 3, but something similar to tdu1. I know there will be customizing stickers and painting.

There will be a livery-editor, so you can put on vinyls etc.

Other than that, sofar we KNOW that cars can be painted/repainted, you can choose various rims, and you can choose the interiorcolors. Rims are OEM, no BBS or Volk etc, but like Nismo and AMG.

No word yet sofar on tuning for performances, but if it will return (which I'm quite confident about), it will be like TDU1: a handfull of pre-selected packs to increase vehicle performance.

I wonder if they'll have the mismatching performances. I believe the C6/Z06 was fastest in stage 2 tuning, not stage 3.

And ofcourse the weird changes in wheelsize when tuning the Alfa GT, SLK55 and depending what baserims you chose, the Mustangs too.

Now this is an good idea.I buy an Mercedes CLK 350 Stock.and I`m tuning it to Mercedes CLK 55 AMG.Tuning should be done by manufacturer.BMW->M Power and Alpina, Mercedes->AMG and Brabus, Opel->OPC and the list could go on and on.