We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Another Newb Asking for some help

Moccabubu

Hello,

Tho I asked this on some different posts didn't got the answer that i need.

First of all, as I have seen to others, I have problems with getting the rpm up for a car (ex. Tools 2008 BMW M3 E92) wich I downloaded every physics avalaible around and is still at 5900 rpm, and with Turbolags physics is not even changing gears...I also tryed the http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?p=264626#post264626 hud wich is not changing nothing...can somebody get some time to explain how should I change in TDU PE for that rpm to work right? I think from this problem the car is not at his right specs also...

Second, how can I change what car I want? Per ex same Tools car it replaces clk_55.bnk, but if I want to change another car and keep the clk, what should I do? Rename the file provided by Tools with the one I wanna replace :confused: hmm this could be the answer also :)

Thx a lot, that is all for the time :D

From outside the car I see now the right rpm i set, but as I'm not using the camera from inside the car, i'm interested to change the one from in car view..

From 65 views nobody knows how can I replace what car I want? I tryed and I got some error....or I think I typed the name wrong...

About that BTRQ file, i think that is why is not changing gears, how can I put the original BTRQ file on this BMW?

Also, where in TDU PE can I change the handling of the car? there is a handling spot in there but whatever I put is not changing the car, it still remains the same.