We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mazda 787B / 4Rotor

vaughan34

CUUUMON, Like you wouldnt want to smash it down the highway on TDU sounding like THISS!!!

[TUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Please Some one make it, or teach me how to make it so i staop asking you all

PS. give me a day and i might even be able to get some pre cut up Rev range sound files, just need someone to put them together for me :(

Hey, I have experimented with doing a 787B sound but the samples I got were from the car flying past and so not really good for cockpit view, but it's good enough for me :)

anyway heres a vid of it:

Is that what your after?

Hey, I have experimented with doing a 787B sound but the samples I got were from the car flying past and so not really good for cockpit view, but it's good enough for me :)

anyway heres a vid of it:

Is that what your after?

thats realy cool, youve even got the dodge idle lol

I've been experimenting with this soundand importing a model if it to tdu and since my other project i not that great at the moment (22B WRC) I might restart this work. I have pretty much all the samples so I could give it a shot if you want

Yeee,I know that you tried to put 787 to TDU,shame no one wanted to help.

Hey guys I've been trying to do the sound in the little spare time I have but I just can't seem to get rid of the "pop" noise when the sound loops. I've tried pitch bending, cutting the sample in half and reversing one half, or cutting in half and swapping them around so when it loops it's smoother but then the pop noise is in the middle. Also, I saved it in PCM wav and the ADPCM 4 bit 44000 but this format distorts the sound and didn't help much.

Anyone have any more tips or is it easier to just get a better sample?

• 2 weeks later...