We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Club Cars 101

Foofah

Hey all,

I opened a new club and am looking for some people to help me build it a bit :) It's my first club so I am need of some backup here... :S

The aim is to have a relaxed atmosphere, cruising, driving and racing with some monthly activities for TDU and soon TDU 2. I have opened my own homepage for it right here: Cars 101. The forum is still empty and I am hoping for some good topic ideas there.

See you soon!

And besides the relaxed atmosphere I want to create a One Stop resource for TDU and TDU2 for the PC platform for our members. If the club gets big enough think about a Cars 101 radio station, our own news gather section and many other things I (or you) can think about... realisticly. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

cars101_125x125.png

Ok well, the site is pretty much done now. We have the following features:

- Our own League system. Completely independent from the in-game Club features with its own set of rules.

- Downloads. A file system which will host Mods and Tools.

- Forum. So everybody can have their say and will be heard.

- Gallery. Share your screenshots / TDU images, and see what other members have to show yo.

- Links. To various TDU and TDU2 places all over the internet.

- Newsfeeds. RSS news feeds from all over the place, even from TDUc and some official car brands.

- A Community. Make friends, send messages to others, invite them for races or cruises.

All these things are being expanded over time of course, and this will set the tone for our new Test Drive Unlimited 2 Cars101 club. Whatever TDU2 will have to offer us, I will incorporate in our homepage.

Visit us now and have a look!

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...