We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problem with modding, HELP PLEASE!!

R-Car

Hi guys,

I wanted to start playing TDU on my new computer so i found the cd, installed it and the megapack.

So i wanted something new and started to put some mods on my game, on my last computer it worked great but now when i drive for like a minute or above 200 mhp the game stops working (yes i have magic map) can you guys help me out?

This happens with almost all mods.

Sounds like the next "sector" isn't loading.

Try defragmenting your computer. If all else fails, do a clean install, then try your mods again.

How do you mean defragmenting?

Can you explain what i have to do?

Thanks for your input!:thumbsup:

Depending on what OS you're on (Vista / 7 / XP etc..) You'll go to My Computer, then right click on the C:\ Drive. Then Click on Properties / Tools / Defragmentation.

or the quick way is to go to the start menu and type in "disk defragmentor" (Vista & 7 only)

Depending on what OS you're on (Vista / 7 / XP etc..) You'll go to My Computer, then right click on the C:\ Drive. Then Click on Properties / Tools / Defragmentation.

or the quick way is to go to the start menu and type in "disk defragmentor" (Vista & 7 only)

But then all my stuff is lost isn't it?