We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Aussie Cruisers

Gdsamp

Post here to join Aussie Cruisers. Please come in reasonable cruise car (Audi, Ford, Alfa, Maserati) and we will be driving at higher speeds, so a visit to the tuning shop should be in order. 7pm GMT+8, Sunday Night, Lisa's Diner Keleoke Pass . CARS ONLY, GMT +8:00

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always drive the same thing..

class D: Lambo' Countach LP5000, (+3) in dark blue

its got a good top speed of about 340ish, but you really gotta wind it out to get it there.. getting the countach to about 300'ish or above and keeping er' there is a work of art :D

you can drive something faster and ill try keep up.. or feel free to drive something slower (like you last night) and i'll just follow behind in 3rd or 4th gear ;)

if you really want me to drive something faster, it'll always be the MC12 (looks like a lemans car)

Yerr..that was me, sorry I logged off, my wireless internet is all fumbly and gamespy wasn't letting me into the same game world as you. I'll bring a Lambo as well to complete the the trifecta, but someone else will have to take photos since I don't have the mega pack.

So,

Miura or LP560-4

Ahhhh. That's why I couldn't see what car you had Oblivion! I don't have the megapack either. Can you take some pics and PM them to us please Obliv?

BTW, My Murcielago might have a stage 1 tune 'cos I've been saving up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Can't afford tune, just bought a 300C.

Whoa Austin! 3 YEARS! I can't live 3 minutes without the internet.

Don't forget the Keleoke Pass bit! If you go to the Wai'anae Diner, you won't see me!

If you ARE coming, please arrive 5 minutes earlier. This is just so we can leave at the set start time and not have too many delays.

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!

where abouts on the map is it? (rough estimate.. top left, bottom right. or?)

screen shots? sure np.. last night i got some vid of me and gd when we were cruising as i started up FRAPS.. (the slower car reference was to him.. but i dont mind following at a true cruising speed)

i open er' up now n then, but always slow down n wait if i get too far ahead. (i see you guys wait if i crash which is nice)

yeah, that light house in the top left is a popular spot !

ive only played online for a few wks now, once i went there just driving by when i had a real cheap bomb of a car and just started playing..

anyway i seen a line of cars perfectly parked within the white lines next to each other, must have been about 6-10 cars just lined up next to each other..

my bomb couldnt keep up and they lost me pretty quick... i think it was a group gathering.

Just out of curiosity, how does a 20-something year old car keep up with a 20 minute old car?

I used a NoCD crack on the game and Atari must have a system that detects that so they blacklisted my serial. I was 12 then so I'm a lot less stupid now. haha

I'm literally ROFLing.

10 Minutes until cruise. Logging on now.

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!