We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Mustang GT

bullitggt

What is a Mustang ? Oh yes, I remember ! It's a Legend :cool:

You have a great car Bullitggt ! Take care of "her" :lol:

==> Marcopolo: I suggest you a "Flowmaster" exhaust and lateral "Magnaflow" exit like my Mustang... it's incredible !!!!! I have the impression to have a 428 :nuts:

Do you have a video of her? I want to see her in action :D

Wowowowowowow. That GT is just beautiful :D

Does it have stock exhaust, or aftermarket?

Both would sound amazing but i'm just curious :drool:

Its got a Borla stingers catback exahaust kit with magnaflow x pipe :)

Is that a carbon fiber decklid?

(Panel on the back of the trunk, where the license plate is)

Edit: Like this if you don't know:

-snip-

Yes and no, its not carbon fiber, its just like a plastic honeycomb thing, but it came as an option on the car when it came from the factory. The 1999 35th anniversary edition mustangs came with a larger hood scoop, a decal in the hood scoop indent, larger side scoops, polished wheels with black inserts, different rear wing, special logo floor mats, silver leather door inserts, and silver leather trimmed seats. That's why they're rare :)

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

Yes and no, its not carbon fiber, its just like a plastic honeycomb thing, but it came as an option on the car when it came from the factory. The 1999 35th anniversary edition mustangs came with a larger hood scoop, a decal in the hood scoop indent, larger side scoops, polished wheels with black inserts, different rear wing, special logo floor mats, silver leather door inserts, and silver leather trimmed seats. That's why they're rare :)

Ah I see. And you might want to edit your post. Mods don't like people quoting images. ;)

Nice. I might start saving up money so I can get a 'Stang, too :D

So far I saw a red '04 40th Anniversary Mustang GT Premium for less than 18K and with just under 7,000 miles on it. Plus it's only 37 miles from my house, and it's just really sexy :drool:

That's my dream one, but if I can't get it first, I'll probably get another Mustang first. Which is fine by me, since I still have the honor of driving an amazing car :excited:

How much was yours, and what do you think of the value of the one I like?

Nice. I might start saving up money so I can get a 'Stang, too :D

So far I saw a red '04 40th Anniversary Mustang GT Premium for less than 18K and with just under 7,000 miles on it. Plus it's only 37 miles from my house, and it's just really sexy :drool:

That's my dream one, but if I can't get it first, I'll probably get another Mustang first. Which is fine by me, since I still have the honor of driving an amazing car :excited:

How much was yours, and what do you think of the value of the one I like?

To be honest that is the biggest rip off I have ever heard. You can get a brand new 2011 Mustang with 300hp, for 21k. A 2004 GT like you said should be worth maybe 14-15k, and its only got 260hp. I got mine for 5.5k, because I negotiated with the owner. With 110k miles on the clock, the car it runs like new, and has never let me down yet. Its easily the best buy I have ever made :)

To be honest that is the biggest rip off I have ever heard. You can get a brand new 2011 Mustang with 300hp, for 21k. A 2004 GT like you said should be worth maybe 14-15k, and its only got 260hp. I got mine for 5.5k, because I negotiated with the owner. With 110k miles on the clock, the car it runs like new, and has never let me down yet. Its easily the best buy I have ever made :)

Ok, thanks for the info. :D