We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Maybe some slow cruisers?

akabreak

Well today, my online finnaly worked. I had to make a new account which sucks.

Anyway. Im cruising around and I find that the Champion Drivers seem to avoid me and others that are somewhat noobs. As Far as im conserned im not a noob. Im an alright driver. Ive spent many hours on offline mode and practiced and stuff. But the only thing that sux about my situation is that its hard to slow cruise with a keyboard, I dont have a Steering wheel that connects to the pc. Although I do have a steering wheel for my ps2 so im considering getting an adaptor to connect to play it properly.

• 3 months later...

All I do is drive speed-limits. The only time I don't is on the track or during a race. Other than that you will never find me doing anything else. Cruising is exactly what it sounds like.. Having a nice drive enjoying your car and everything else.. Not blasting down a one way road at 150+ MPH.

I usually play TDU and TDU2 on 360 but I do have the PC version of TDU2 which I haven't really got into much yet. (need to get TDU) I do run Club Cynergi which is a speed-limit only club..

See ya around.