We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[Solved] Custom Radio Problem

Razzman

Try as I might I can't get my custom radio stations to work. I've followed the instructions in the manual and several tutorials online and even Youtube vidoes but when I load the game and cycle through the stations all I get are the 4 defaults.

The location of the folder is:

Libraries/Documents/Test Drive Unlimited/Savegame/Razzman/Radio

I've got 4 stations just titled Station1 through Station4 each with between 20 and 25 tracks. I used shortcuts to the original files to save space which the manual says is OK. I even tried deleting my other profile in case that had anything to do with it so there was only 1 main profile.

Anybody got any clue what the problem is? I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit if that makes any difference.

Edit: Never mind I figured it out. For some reason it doesnt seem to want to accept the shortcuts. I tried just copying the original mp3's into the folder and it works fine.