We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Weirdest problem i ever had, Tdu unplayable HELPPP!

specops

Well let me start with this, i didn't modified anything to my computer since last time i played, no drivers, software change, i didn't install any new mods. I just wanted to resume my TDU gaming and i found a horrible problem. After 1-4 minutes of playing or just siting there in the game the frame rates goes to 4 fps/s and it doesn't changes. It remains the same even when i go in menu and it moves slow even if i ALT+tab it. Its unplayable i dont know what the hell is the problem. I tried anting, reinstalled drivers about 10 of them from 93 to 257, no change, i reinstalled TDU , without mods, i made a new profile, i put to defaults all settings in bios, tried ALT+tabbing, no difference, its the same problem. Now i dont know what to do, i have other games, COD, World in conflict, Unreal Tournament, World Racing 2 , all are running very fine.

So if anyone knows whats happening here, i was about 33% of the game (im playing a lot just for cruising beside racing) and now this. Whats wrong with it?..i have 1.45 version no patch. My ram usage during the game is max 400 mb seems a little low to me.

c'mon guys i cant fix it on my own :(. Really since All of you are playing none had this problem before??

Update, done some other things i did, cleared windows swap and remade it, made the priority in system settings for programs instead of background applications (don't know why it was like that), set Windows prefetch option to 3 instead of 2. Now in game it will still lose fps after 2-4 minutes but it will only drop to 10-15 fps instead of 4-5. But if go to menu an set lets say the refresh rate to 70 and than back to 75 the game will come back to its normal fps. Its still weird if i change the camera from interior to exterior i will still have 10 fps but after a few seconds it becomes normal to 60. Very strange, i dont mind waiting but i least i can play the game. Il update the post as soon as i test more.