We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Soundwave's TDU Photo Gallery Update (01-10-2012)

Soundwave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photos are all good but you got to change your location of photoshooting every time to make it that much more interesting man :p Just saying ;)

Your right about the locations but with the reflection mod its hard to find good locations because flashing out the image the best is to get the car next to a building because than it makes the car more real with the lightning but maybe its the problem of the weather mod or a problem with skills i don't know but for the bugatti shots i will try my best to make it better and im also a little bored of making shots maybe i will stop for a while...

Btw +rep for the feeback :)

O-M-G! Is that my CCXR on those pics? :thumbsup: Perfect shots!

Hahah yes it your car the carbon fiber exteriour and the interour are so nice

I can't wait for the LL editon

Btw thanks for your comment and your beta :)

Keep up te good work:thumbsup:

The CCXR shots and the Veyron (at that new location) are just .... well words cant describe it! Your amazing man, I love the location choice with the bugatti it suits it so much!!!

+REP

+REP

+REP

:thumbsup:

PS: Make one near the same location with a GT-R or something it would suit the "japanese" atmosphere :p

The CCXR shots and the Veyron (at that new location) are just .... well words cant describe it! Your amazing man, I love the location choice with the bugatti it suits it so much!!!

+REP

+REP

+REP

:thumbsup:

PS: Make one near the same location with a GT-R or something it would suit the "japanese" atmosphere :p

thanks eXile :thumbsup: