We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Any tips for making cash?

Lenman

Hi, did anyone already find a way to raise lots of money fast?

I thought that you could just repeat the championships, but when I did the A6-high championship for the second time (to get 100k$), I didn't receive a penny. I'm not sure if this was just a bug, but it sure made me wonder where I'm supposed to get the 5 million to buy the yacht from.

But apart from the championships: Post your tips on how to get rich!

Hi, did anyone already find a way to raise lots of money fast?

I thought that you could just repeat the championships, but when I did the A6-high championship for the second time (to get 100k$), I didn't receive a penny. I'm not sure if this was just a bug, but it sure made me wonder where I'm supposed to get the 5 million to buy the yacht from.

But apart from the championships: Post your tips on how to get rich!

Once you complete a championship, you can go back to the icon and select it and it will give you options like, "Go there" "GPS marker" and "Give up". The give up option will allow you to redo the championship only for the per race prize. You wont get the championship winning bonus.

However, if you can find a short race thats easy, say the speed challenges you can make a bit of money. As soon as you finish a race you get your credits, I mean even while your character is standing there leaning on his car and its showing you the results. If you press start you can see your money has increased. From here you can select retry, and rinse and repeat. Its not a lot of money but I do believe its the fastest way, other than beating championships for the first time.

I know some of my friends bought a car that they wanted, but couldn't use for championships in the early stages of ibiza and now they are stuck. They need a new car for the next championship to make a reasonable amount of money, but they don't have any garage space and they blew all their cash on a gtr. The game will put you in a difficult place if you don't practice finical responsibly early on.

Look for one of the random challenges, you can occasionally find a 30+ grand one, and that's for about 5 minutes work.

That's true, I recently found one that gave 65k$ for driving a car about 5km ^^

But that raises the question: Are the challenges repeatable? So, do they pop up again after some time if you've already completed them?

That's true, I recently found one that gave 65k$ for driving a car about 5km ^^

But that raises the question: Are the challenges repeatable? So, do they pop up again after some time if you've already completed them?

I'm going to say no, they disappeared after you did them in the last one, or at least the Vehicle Transport(Convoy) missions did.