We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 .big extractor?

BeSweeet

Guest Aussie.Guy

.big files has been hacked many times over ...

this is old news

i dont think djey is going to release any public version because he wants to finish the game first. That will take at least months.

google .big file editor/extractor you will also need notepad++ to edit the extracted files.

Xentax forum start to investigate

Maybe that could help you

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5747&start=0

I've been monitoring that thread over the past couple of days, and someone uploaded a script that should be able to extract them :).

.big files has been hacked many times over ...

this is old news

i dont think djey is going to release any public version because he wants to finish the game first. That will take at least months.

google .big file editor/extractor you will also need notepad++ to edit the extracted files.

Believe me, the first thing I did was Google it up. Nothing worked.

please tell me you're not trying to find a way to get more money or some other advantage over other players again. i saw that thread at the TDU2 forums, and considering your willingness to acknowledge that you are a cheater this has me a little concerned that the Devs will have to find a way to correct whatever you're hoping to do now. just play the game the way it came, the way it was MEANT to be played.

please tell me you're not trying to find a way to get more money or some other advantage over other players again. i saw that thread at the TDU2 forums, and considering your willingness to acknowledge that you are a cheater this has me a little concerned that the Devs will have to find a way to correct whatever you're hoping to do now. just play the game the way it came, the way it was MEANT to be played.

HA, no, that's not what i'm doing (and with the way TDU2 was made, they'll never fix the RAM exploits). I just want to get to the radio station files so I can listen to them while driving IRL. They're just a bunch of .wav files.

I've been able to extract everything from the .big/.map files into .bin files. Waiting on a way to extract them.

But, onto your last line. It's a video game. They're meant to be played however the player feels like. So, to me, I want some extra cash early on to make the game more enjoyable for myself. Turns out that this game is even easier than the first to complete, so I should've just left my money alone. I put my cash back to <$200,000 anyway.

i for one just want to edit the stickers in the shop cos i cant live without itashas

itasha_cars_41.jpg

getting money by cheating is just...lame and its not getting more enjoyable when you have lets say 2mln at start or when you cant complete a race cos you suck so much that you NEED to cheat

getting money by cheating is just...lame and its not getting more enjoyable when you have lets say 2mln at start or when you cant complete a race cos you suck so much that you NEED to cheat

It is however a good idea if you want to buy every car in the game so you can drive them.

But cheating in races is pointless and stupid.