We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

There aren't Megapack cars?

[RGTC]Brian

So guys I've a problem. I'm bored of TDU2, so I reinstalled TDU.

First I've patched to 1.66 and after I installed the Megapack (with a new serial, not the old one that I've played with since Sept. 2010).

So I started TDU and i went to Kawasaki dealer but there isn't any ZX12R! :confused:

I went to European Classic dealer but there isn't any Ferrari Dino, and Ferrari 512TR there isn't too.

Only 5/6 megapack cars appear on dealers! Like Corvette C1, Audi S6, Countach and a few others. So I can see just 5/6 of megapack cars! Other cars from megapack actually AREN'T ON DEALERS. I used a savegame with megapack cars in it, but when I go to the garage, I see that 512TR is named "_TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED" and has random specs. I've tryied to install 1.68 with my friend's database but with no results. I've tryied to reinstall with different keys but nothing.

What's the problem?

(Sorry for my bad english)

That's a wierd issue... Never heard of it before! Did you try reinstalling?

Yes man, I reinstalled many times but nothing changed.

I think that TDUPE is the cause of this issue. Let me explain, 6 months ago I was a modding addict so a modified Cameras and IKs to install new cars (used TDUPE, cause TDUMT gave me an error). Now the same settings I set 6 moths ago are setted in this new installation. I tryed to restore original Cameras and IKs with Modding Tools but with no success, when I start TDU there aren't changes of Cameras and IKs. Looks like TDUPE reinsert modded settings each time I start TDU.

To fix this problem I've tryed to overwrite a clean database but but again nothing changed.

So I think that TDUPE is the cause. Maybe there is a temporary file or a hidden file that TDUPE create for settings?

Does anyone know how to permanently delete the intervention of tdupe?

Again sorry for bad english.

Yeah I get an error from TDUMT too... Uhm, how about uninstalling the whole game and deleting all the folders that are left of it (except your profile) and deleting TDUPE or mivng it into another directory or packing it in a rar. and then reinstalling the game... That is a way if TDUPE has messed it up...