We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cars not showing in showroom.is it normal at the beginning?

davecarpio

Cars are not showing in showroom, is it normal at the beginning as i only started the game this morning.?

Only few cars are visible in showrooms example , Nissan-2 Cars for sale where is the skyline it is not in the showroom displaying! Audi-4 cars for sale(i think) the rs4 is not there only the cars for sale are showing.

altogether there are like only 20 cars in all of the showrooms visible and i have a megapack also installed!! and only few showrooms are availiable on map.

I check program files and all cars are there in .Bnk format .like over 100 .bnk car files are there

so i started the game im like 2% completion is it normal that all cars will not display at the moment but will appear in showrooms later on in the game.?

And another question. in game it says 1.45a <is this the version because i already update to 1.66a and everytime i run the updater its says "your version is already updated" but in game menu at the bottom it still says 1.45a.

thanks in advance :))