We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Quattrovalvole

calster17

On Sunday night i was playing TDU with one of my mates, and I showed him my car collection at on of my Ibiza houses.

Now When both in the garage, I went to 'compair cars' and picked the Caterham CRS 250 and cheacked it to the beetle for the lolz, and when i moved the curser away from the Beetle, I seen wrighting appere every so often! Not knowing what it was i tryed a few more times and my friend tryed as well, and got simaler results(but without compairing the cars). we cought bits of what it said at first, starting with Q our minds shot to the maza Quattroporte as the wrighting was too long to be for quattro...

Anyways, long story short anytways I manged to use the multi-Shot function of my phone camera to get a snapshot, and heres what we found...

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/DSC01497.jpg

it says quattrovalvole...

Now Im not good with italian, but I know that quattrovalvole stands for 'Four Valve'(correct me if im wrong), but most cars with the name use the SV term(Lambo countach for one)

Google images mostly shows the countach, but also the Ferrari 308 and the Ferrari Mondial...

As much As i want it to be a glitch about future DLC, its probs a leftover but of code that they could't be bothered to remove!

But Though I'd shair it with yous!

Well, the game does have the 308 quattrovalvole so that could be it :hmmm:

As is said, It could just be left over codeing or whatever, as it doesn't show what calss of car it is(just showing A). And I dont have a 308QV in my collection so I doubt its a glitch!

As i said thoug, though I'd show incase anyone else has seen this or had simaler happings!